we ship worldwide - email@example.com
Normal delivery time is 5-10 days. During high season (July-August), it may take longer.
We send orders with PostNord / DHL. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
If you discover damage to the package, you should immediately notify the post office or other carrier and make a claim. Do not collect a damaged package! If you don´t discover the damage until you opened the package, and the damage is of a nature that it can be attributed to the item or the carrier's management, you should contact them and make a claim. If the dispute by mail or carrier can not be resolved, please contact us. Have you ordered and not pick up your shipment before it is returned to us (package around 1 month., Letter 14 days) we will bill you 60EUR (within sweden 30EUR) for our work with the handling of goods.
Shipping charges for an order are charged for a flat shipping rate (higher on bulky packages) - this is done automatically in the shop and the cost of shipping shown at checkout. Delivery in Sweden = 59kr, 23USD to other countries and at an order value exceeding SEK 1000 we offer freight cost within Sweden.
We follow the law on distance contracts under the Consumer Agency's recommendations [Europa, Norway and Island]. You have the right to return undamaged and unused goods without giving any reason. Notice of this must be provided as soon as possible but no later than fourteen (14) days from the receipt of such goods (except for custom-made products, such as custom-made marble table or Private Labels). If you can demonstrate that it is manufacturing the product, you always get new parts, but we can not guarantee for your items. You pay for the return shipping. For reimbursement - state your postal giro, bank giro, personal account - or bank account numbers.
How to operate in a cooling / complaint:
1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org your order number and if you wish to complain (why + picture) or cancel your purchase.
2. When your repentance / complaint accepted, please do the following:
- Write a note "Regret" or "Complaint" your order number and the name and pack together with the item /
- You wrap the product / products with the same packaging as we sent the package from scratch in the original container. Is this broken / slung, you as a customer for a new one.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping and is liable if the package is lost or damaged (the complaint, we will pay the return shipping, this information is available via e-mail and a return note that will be attached to the package)
- The package must be traceable with notification
- The item will be sent to the following address:
C/O Hilke Collection
- KLARNA CHECKOUT
After identification and risk assessment shows Klarna Checkout payment option that can be offered to you. Which payment options you choose, Klarna or one of the partners who handle the payment transaction, while the actual purchase of goods or services is made directly by the store. Product or service specific questions should therefore be addressed directly to the store.
Current payment options that can currently be offered by Klarna Checkout invoice, credit account, credit card or direct payment via bank. Invoice is the default payment option.
- PAY WITH YOUR CREDITCARD
Minimum order is 400 SEK (outside sweden) including VAT .
Your personal information is handled in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Act (PUL ) .
The mobile phone number you enter at checkout can be used for SMS notification of delivery or other communications relating to your order and newsletters.
Any disputes are solved primarily in discussion with our customer. We follow the National Board for recommendations and further information, refer to the European Commission's tool for online dispute resolution : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/