An exclusive tray in beautiful granite that has its unique natural pattern and color. The tray has handles in nickel-plated brass of Hilke Collection's unique brass code.
Size: 40.5 cm x 25.5 cm
Presented in a beautiful box.
Marble and Granite are natural stones and you get to experience a natural and unique product. For this reason, you can find small holes, cracks or natural gilding, details that will remind you that the pieces were born from the earth, testimony that they are 100% natural.
- Never use lemon-based detergents or acidic agents as the acid can corrode and stain the stone.
- Wine, vinegar, vinegar and even carbonic acid can damage the surface. If you spill; wipe off right away.
- In case of more severe stains, you can dip a towel in lukewarm soapy water and gently rub.
- Grease or oil stains should be removed as quickly as possible to prevent the grease from penetrating into the stone. Wipe the stain with paper and wash with solvents – such as white spirit, thinner or acetone – then soak up with paper.
- Black granite generally has very dense pores and is inherently more resistant to stains. It can be treated with means intended for black granite.