Our Swedish hand-made mansioncandles are made in the finest quality and have a fantastic shine. The candles are only surface dipped in color and not dyed through, it is the best for both the environment and the burning properties of the light and gives rich beautiful colors. The mansion candles are made of stearin and RAL certified paraffin. Stearin together with the right wick makes the candle burn with a beautiful, large and clear flame without either smoking or flowing. The candles come in a beautiful gift box and fit perfectly as a 'go away gift' and a perfect complement to our candlesticks.
6 pieces of manor candles per pack. RAL certified. 30 cm long. Burning time about 9 hours.
Never leave light unattended.
Place the candles out of the reach of children and animals
Shorten the wick if necessary. Keep the light tray clean.
Do not place the candles in drafts. Place the candles upright.
Do not place the candles next to combustible material.
* Trim the wick to a length of about 7 mm each time before the light is to be lit. Turn on the candle directly on the trimmed wick to avoid heating the stearin.
* Do not leave the light in sunlight or in a drafty place.
* Feel free to use a light extinguisher when the light is to be turned off. Blowing directly on the candle can cause hot candles to run on the sides.
* Never leave a room where candles burn! Store new candles in a cool and dark place.
* If the candle cannot be turned on again, varnish has appeared on the wick. Then peel down a small part of the candle so that a new wick is visible. After that, it is possible to light again.