An exclusive tray in the finest marble that has its unique pattern and color of the stone's beautiful shifts. The tray has marble edges and a beautiful logo in solid brass.
Item number 1121235646 Material Marble Length 30cm Width 15cm Height 4cm Color White Care Instructions Marble is a natural stone and is fragile to liquid. If you get liquid on the marble, quickly wipe with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use lime-based cleansers. You can easily polish the brass logo with our brass plaster Glanol. Be careful not to get polish on the tray.
An exclusive tray in the finest marble that has its unique pattern and color of the stone's beautiful shifts. The tray has marble edges as well as a beautiful logo in solid brass.
Dimensions: 15x30x4cm [h]
Marble and Granite are natural stones and you get to experience a natural and unique product. For this reason, you can find small holes, cracks or natural gilding, details that will remind you that the pieces were born from the earth, testimony that they are 100% natural.
- Never use lemon-based detergents or acidic agents as the acid can corrode and stain the stone.
- Wine, vinegar, vinegar and even carbonic acid can damage the surface. If you spill; wipe off right away.
- In case of more severe stains, you can dip a towel in lukewarm soapy water and gently rub.
- Grease or oil stains should be removed as quickly as possible to prevent the grease from penetrating into the stone. Wipe the stain with paper and wash with solvents – such as white spirit, thinner or acetone – then soak up with paper.
- Black granite generally has very dense pores and is inherently more resistant to stains. It can be treated with means intended for black granite.